As major changes to the nation’s healthcare system are debated, the NORD Summit, which historically features more than 20 speakers from FDA and more than 80 thought leaders from the patient community and industry, will provide a unique opportunity to hear from the experts and join the conversation on issues of unprecedented importance.
This event is your opportunity to:
- Meet and collaborate with experts from FDA, NIH, and the orphan product industry
- Be part of the conversation as we work together to drive improvement and progress
- Learn about groundbreaking innovation and emerging research
Why You Should Attend
- Over 80 speakers
- 6 Breakout tracks
- Groundbreaking keynotes
- Meaningful patient participation
- Expansive poster session highlighting the brightest minds in rare disease research, innovation, awareness, and education
2017 Call for Posters
Academics, researchers, industry, government agencies, health care professionals, patient organizations and any other interested parties that have conducted rare disease or orphan product research studies or public health projects are invited to submit a poster abstract to the NORD Summit. The overall theme of the poster session is “Life-Transforming Treatments.” Suggested specific topic areas within that over-arching theme that the planning committee would like to address include: innovative research, medical education advancement, patient community building, and other topics.
Deadline: Friday, August 18
Poster abstracts may be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org